Are you commitment phobic? These characters were quite awesome and perfectly cast. Their message of not getting into a relationship and not taking much responsibilities in life was perfectly portrayed. Here are some movies that every single person can relate to.
1. Ranbir Kapoor in Wake Up Sid
Never be depended on anyone for your happiness.
2. Anushka Sharma in Band Baaja Baarat
Focus on dreams. Do what you love and be happy.
3. Deepika Padukone in Cocktail
You just need a good bank balance!
4. Ranbir Kapoor in Ye Jawani Hai Deewani
Travel and explore when you are young and healthy.
5. Saif Ali Khan in Love Aaj Kal
Be honest about your feelings if you aren’t serious about someone and live a regret-less happy life.
6. Ileana D’Cruz in Happy Endings
Your work comes first!
7. Imran Khan in I Hate Love Stories
It is perfectly fine to hate love stories.
8. Deepika Padukone in Break Ke Baad
Career is more important than anyone or anything.
9. Saif Ali Khan in Hum Tum
Enjoy life to the fullest and avoid responsibilities.
10. Kangana Ranaut in Katti Batti
Sometimes there is a reason why people choose a commitment-free relationship.
Which one is your favourite commitment- phobic character? Comment below!!!