Tattoos are not just a mark inked to look cool but to hold a deeper meaning in ones life and our very own Bollywood stars have got the whole concept of tattoo right! Check the best of them and the thought behind the decision to make it.
1. Deepika Padukone – RK and a dainty anklet tattoo on her foot.
2. Alia Bhatt – Pataka on the nape of her neck.
3. Varun dhawan – Michael Jackson tattoo on his right arm.
4. Kangana Ranaut – An arty tattoo of wings, a sword and a crown, on the nape of her neck.
5. Priyanka Chopra – Daddy’s lil girl on wrist.
6. Ajay Devgan – Daughter’s name Nysa along with Shiva tattoo on chest.
7. Ranbir Kapoor – Awaraa on the inside of his wrist in Devnagri script.
8. Sanjay Dutt – Tattoo of Samurai soldiers on his arms is the best of the lot he has and his father’s name Sunil on his chest.
9. Saif Ali Khan – Kareena tattooed on his forearm.
10. Akshay Kumar – Son’s name on his back.
11. Imran Khan – Daughter’s foot prints and her name on chest.
12. Arjun Kapoor – The word ‘ Ma’ on wrist.
13. Hrithik Roshan- Identical star tattoos which represent eternal love and ex- wife Sussanne’s.
14. Arjun Rampal – Daughter’s name Mahikaa and Myra inscribed on his arm.
15. Raveena Tandon – Scorpion on her chest and another text based tattoo on her back.
16. Sushmita Sen – The best one is the art on her forearm which reads “Aut Viam inveniam aut faciam” meaning “I will find a way or make my own.
So cool aren’t they? Do you have a tattoo? Do you have plans to get one? Comment below!!!