These celebs have different obsessions apart from their work and glamour world. Check out your favourite stars obsession.
1. Shahrukh is so damn obsessed with video games that he has one whole floor of his bungalow for video games.
2. Salman Khan has a weird obsession of soap. He loves collecting different herbal soaps and also loves perfumes.
3. Sunny Leone is obsessed with her feet and spends 10-15 minutes taking break from shoot.
4. Priyanka Chopra loves collecting shoes and has more than 80 pairs. She even believes in dressing up according to the foot wear she chooses.
5. Sonam Kapoor is a fashionista and so her obsession for high end branded dresses is no surprise!
6. Like Priyanka, even Kareena is obsessed with shoes and loves collecting from all different major brands. She has more than 100 pairs of shoes.
7. Vidya Balan has a obsession towards hand-crafted sarees and has 800 of them in her wardrobe.
8. Ameesha Patel is crazy about handbags and has almost all designer bags in the world.
9. Bipasha loves collecting expensive watches of different major brands.
10. Preity Zinta’s obsession is way to unusual. She loves her bathroom and so loves keeping it clean.
11. Arjun Rampal has a great taste as he loves sexy black cars.
12. Aamir Khan as we all know is highly obsessed to being a perfectionist in every single duty in his movies and personal life.
13. Deepika loves wearing high neck dresses and she looks classy in it without a doubt.
14. Ajay Devgan has a fetish for cars. We can see that through his movies with Rohit Shetty.
15. John Abraham is a bike lover and we all know about his craze for bikes.
16. Akshay Kumar likes collecting posters of old movies.
17. Ranveer Singh is seen wearing cool hats and shoes while he travelling, in his performances and interviews.
18. The Shehanshah of Bollywood Mr. Amitabh Bachchan loves luxury cars.
19. Parineeti Chopra likes wearing lip balms and will always have a mouth freshener.
20. Neha Dhupia being dusky loves to have fair skin.
21. Imran Khan loves wearing slim ties, mismatched socks and converse shoes.