Nobody is skinny by choice and size zero is no more in fashion. Just like it is hard to maintain your body when you are over weight, it is even more difficult to gain weight. Here are few things that every skinny person face in their day to day life.
1. You are made to adjust every where, sofa, bus, car or even laps!!!
2. Street shopping is pointless as it adds alteration charges later.
3. If you are skinny and tall, people call them cloth hanger.
4. People get surprised when they see you consuming more food compared to healthy people.
5. You get bored of hearing one common comment, “Don’t go in windy weather, you will be blown away”
6. People judge you if you don’t feel like having anything. They think you do this daily and so it is obvious you don’t gain weight.
7. Feel happy every time when weighing machine shows a increase of 1 kg.
8. You get a jealousy filled compliment that you can have everything and still stay remain the same.
9. You don’t bother when people call you skinny. You get used to it after a point and you know it’s not your fault.
10. If you look little fleshy for a day, people wonder how many layers of clothes you are wearing.
11. There will be a fat person in your circle who will tell you he or she used to be like you and you may also change. And that makes you feel being skinny is much better.
12. You are constantly working on your weight and nobody knows about it unless you actually start looking healthy.