When you meet new people you may have some opinions about the person after few minutes. Like, for instance, was he or she a bit weird or how impressive was the other person according to you. People judge each other and you can be the best if you follow these simple rules.
1. Set an intention.
2. Present yourself appropriately.
3. Be approachable.
4. Be open and confident.
5. Be courteous and attentive.
6. Maintain eye contact and never and connect while you communicate.
7. Stop making movements because you are nervous.
8. Close on a good positive note.