2015 was indeed a year full of grand weddings of people from cricket, business world and Bollywood. Here is the list of the most classy and most talked about weddings with some interesting love stories of the year.
1. Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan (January 25)
The couple were dating for 5 years and then Kunal proposed Soha while they were holidaying in Paris. They got married 6 months later.
2. Shreya Ghoshal and Shiladitya Mukhopadhyay (February 5)
Shreya went forward and wrote on twitter,”Married the love of my life Shiladitya last night surrounded by our families and close friends, exciting new life awaits”.
3. Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan (February 9)
Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan (Amitabh Bachchan’s niece) tied knot in Seychelles on February 9. They didn’t disclose their plans but later it became the most talked about secret weddings of Bollywood.
4. Suresh Raina and Priyanka Chaudhary (April 3)
They knew each other since childhood but they weren’t in touch for a long time. Later their parents made plans for them and they happily got married.
5. Abhishek Kapoor and Pragya Yadav (May 4)
This couple were in a live-in relationship and things worked well between them. Sooner or later they had to get married and so they decided to get married on may 4.
6. Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput (July 7)
Well, Shahid Kapoor broke many hearts and got married to Mira Rajput who is a follower of Radha Soami Satsang, which is also followed by Shahid’s family.
7. Geeta Basra and Harbhajan Singh (October 28)
This was undoubtedly a big fat one, with many from the cricket and film fraternity. Even narendra modi attended the wedding and blessed the newly wedding.
8. Masaba Gupta and Madhu Mantena (November 17)
Fashion designer Masaba Gupta and Madhu Mantena’s wedding was attended by many of the Bollywood celebs. The couple initially had a court marriage and later organized a grand wedding.
9. Dimpy Ganguly and Rohit Roy (November 27)
Rahul Mahajan’s ex- wife Dimpy Ganguly got married to a Dubai based business man Rohit Roy.
It was a bengali wedding for Dimpy.
10. Rohit Sharma and Ritika Sajdeh (December 12)
Rohit Sharma took holy vows with Ritika Sajdeh who was his girlfriend and manager in Mumbai. They knew each other for more than 6 years.
Would you like to have a big fat wedding? Comment below!!!