Hair makeover is something worth spending your time and money. It makes you look totally transformed and confident. Bollywood is the best guide for this and you will love it if you try some of these hairstyles which can never go out of trend. So, get ready to look fashionable and cool.
1. Spiky Dil Chahta Hai Hair style of “Dil Chahta Hai”
Sign of youthfulness : For teens and adults, the spiky cropped hairstyle is still popular trend.
2. Man Pony Tail of Shahrukh in “Happy New Year”
Beat the Summer : SRK’s man ponytail is a hairstyle that can beat the summer heat and yet look stylish and sexy.
3. The Fish Tail Braid of Deepika Padukone in “Cocktail”
Get a new look : If the normal braid is boring you can try the Fishtail Braid which looks extremely stylish and elegant which can give you a new look.
4. The Red streak hair of Kareena Kapoor in ”Ekk Main Aur Ekk Tu”
Get a funky look : One can keep this in long wavy hair or short straight hair and look funky like never before.
5. Straight Shag of Shahid Kapoor in “Kaminey”
Look Young : The medium length straight hair will soften the strong masculine features adding a boyish charm.
6. The Crew Cut of John Abraham in “Desi Boyz”
Stay calm : India has got a hot and humid atmosphere and crew cut is the best suited for this condition as it is fuss free.
7. Long wavy hair of Alia Bhatt in “2 States”
Look Pretty : You can flaunt your long loose wavy hair in any kind of attire and it looks hot, simple and pretty.
8. Poker straight hair style
Look sophisticated and simple : Poker straight hairstyle is quite common in bollywood. It looks classy and easy to handle.
9. The curls of Farhan in “Rock On”
Curls look cool : If you have natural curls grow them and try something new. It will change your look and make you look more cool than the usual hairstyles you follow.
10. Shiny Disco Ball of Vishal Dadlani
Baldness rocks : Of course baldness is not end of the world. Bald can be sexy than anything else.
11. Short hair with Side Bangs of Priyanka Chopra from “Anjaana Anjaani”
Look trendy : The indie fringes bang is still a trend followed by youngsters. This can never ever go outdated and will always look cool and sorted.
12. The High Bun with or hair up with a Pony tail
Feel special : This can make you look classy and catchy in any of your attire especially in a beautiful party wear gown.
Aren’t they classy enough? So, which one are you planning for? Express your views in the comment section below.