Our childhood tales were not just stories made to entertain us. It can help us gain a lot more in our life and are the best teaching technique for all ages. It’s been ages since we looked back at these stories and maybe that’s how we have started struggling. Let’s make our fundamentals clear today.
1) One who is good at heart will always win – The beginning is just a beginning so be humble and unaffected till the end
2) Slow and steady wins the race – Stay calm while taking decisions, haste will lead you to problems in future
3) Grapes are sour – Keep trying, never settle for less
4) Building castles in the air will not stand – Stop dreaming while you are working. Don’t let the focus go away
5) Pride goes before fall – Never let the success rule you. Never forget your struggling days
6) Look before you leap – Research well and plan strategies before taking a leap
7) Honesty is the best policy – Use your time to make things work and not to fool people around you. Honesty will pay you back more than anything
8) Every bit counts – No plan or work is small or big at any stage of success and the results matter
9) You should be observant, talk less and listen more – This will make you a wise person and earn you more respect
10) Fruits of hard work are always sweet – Laziness makes you less professional and never kill the spirit as it will bring you down in a blink
So, got your lessons? How was the new version of these bedtime stories? We are eager to know from you so, let us know in the comment section.