He has a career with a long list of romantic movies and whether you love him or hate him he just conquered Bollywood with these movies. He can be the best suited guest for Valentine’s Day. He deserves the title ‘King of Romance’ with all due respect as he has the longest list of love stories/ movies.
1. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge – He fights for his love and never gives up.
2. Chalte Chalte – He accepts all his mistakes and saves his marriage.
3. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham – He chooses love over his family.
4. Kal Ho Na Ho – He finds the right partner for his love before he dies.
5. Mohabbatein – Love never dies and he proved it.
6. Veer Zaara – Crossed all barriers and boundaries for love.
7. Om Shanti Om – He couldn’t forget the love from his previous birth.
8. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi – Do everything that takes to win a girl’s heart.
9. Kuch Kuch Hota Hain – Stays unmarried for a long time even after his wife’s death.
10. My Name Is Khan – He proves love has no religion.
Proving love in all his movies and yet keeping it fresh throughout his career is an amazing thing. Do you love his movies? Which one is your favourite? How many times did you watch it? Comment below.