The trailer and songs of ‘Dilwale’ are already trending on social media. SRK fans have been eagerly waiting for watching him performing with Kajol after so long. There is more to this movie apart from this magical on-screen jodi. Here are the reasons why we are eagerly waiting for this Christmas release.
1. SRK and Kajol once again with all their charm and good acting. They are one of the best couple in Bollywood and together they have delivered many hits like DDLJ, K3G, My Name Is Khan and many more.
2. The music in the film is already a hit. The song ‘Gerua’ and specially the making of the song is worth watching. The locations in the song are just mind blowing and both Shahrukh and Kajol look amazing in the song. Kajol’s costumes in the song are all very catchy.
3. It is a Rohit Shetty movie and there’s no need of an introduction as we all know he is best at what he does with all the action, emotion, songs and humour in the movie. After so many hit films, we do trust his idea, don’t we?
4. The entire movie has been shot outside India in the scenic locations of Iceland and Bulgaria.
5. After all these years Kajol is not only looking gorgeous but the fact that she will be playing the role of a Gangster. Now that’s another interesting thing about Dilwale.
6. In DDLJ there was just SRK and Kajol but now there’s double tadka. A fresh pairing of versatile Varun Dhawan and beautiful Kriti Sanon looks amazing. Their chemistry looks good in the song ‘Manma Emotion Jaage’.
7. Casting of the movie is just perfect as apart from the main leads we have some amazing actors like Vinod Khanna as Shahrukh and Varun’s father, Boman Irani and Kabir Bedi.
8. The movie brings in many fancy cars and car- related action sequences like we get to see in every Rohit Shetty movie.
9. The movie is high on emotions with all the emotional dialogues and two warring families.
10 SRK and Rohit shetty’s Chennai Express was a total entertaining and package for the audience and therefore the wait for ‘Dilwale’ is worth.
Have you booked your tickets already? Comment below!!!