Shah Rukh, Salman and many other from B- Town have a lot to share. Know your stars better. Love them for their beautiful inspiring thoughts apart from their on- screen presence.
1. Ranveer Singh : I always carry a condom in my wallet.
“I am very comfortable with my sexuality and I am comfortable engaging in conversation and speaking about the subject of sex. I have no qualms and make no bones about it”.
2. Sonam Kapoor : “Ranbir is not sexy unless he strips”.
“Ranbir needs a stylist” Ranbir is a great friend, but not good boyfriend material. I wonder how Deepika held on to him for so long.
3. Sunny Leone : “I grew up thinking live -in- relationship is normal”.
My opinion is a little one – sided. I believe if you are a responsible adult and are in a mature relationship then it’s completely fine. It helps you understand your partner better.
4. Kabir Khan : “I just feel that the government shouldn’t play nannies to all of us…We’re all grown up individuals.
” I don’t think the government should extend itself into trying to control what people do in their private lives”.
5. Abhay Deol : I enjoy, crave and pursue sex.
” Even I am baffled by our society’s obsession with sex. I feel a tinge of shame admitting it. It always takes a moment for the logical part of my brain to put the shame aside, and I see reason.
6. Nana Patekar : ‘Actors, who turn down the film because of budget constraints, might regret it’.
Nana Patekar is keen in casting Deepika Padukone in the film, provided likes the script and if I can afford casting her.
7. Shahrukh Khan : I like men and women who are little dusky.
“I don’t sell the thought that fair is better than dusky. I have never liked a fair girl. I’ve always preferred dusky woman. Some actresses are very nice even though they are dusky (Laughs)
8. Salman Khan: I don’t believe in love!!!
I don’t believe in love. There’s like care, respect, but that’s not love. Love is what attracts you to someone even if he’s not nice. For me the word is need, but very few people have the same amount of need to be with, even if she or he feel the same way.
Comment below and let us know about your views.