Shahrukh Khan received an honorary doctorate from the UK’s University of Edinburgh and as usual he delivered an awesome speech which will give you goose bumps. Also with all the titles like King of Romance, King Khan and Badshah of Bollywood, don’t forget to add ‘Dr’ Shahrukh Khan.
1. Hindi filmon ki tarah, life mein bhi, anth me sab kuch theek ho jaata hai. Aur agar na ho, toh woh anth nahi hai…picture abhi baaki hai mere dost.
2. Study hard. work hard. Play harder. Don’t be bound by rules. Don’t hurt anybody, and never ever live somebody else’s dream.
3. It’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all the clarity in the world.
4. Art is more important than the artist – have no attachment to your own art. It’s regressive, move on.
5. Don’t become a philosopher before you become rich.
6. If you aren’t charged up about doing something, if you don’t have, what in Hindi we call the “Josh”, the fire in your belly for it, then don’t do it.
7. Chak De India taught me that whatever it is that is pulling you back, is not going away unless you stand up and start forging your own path with all your might in the opposite direction. Stop whining and start moving.
8. Live now, live today. Don’t be bound by rules, live your own dreams.
Send your wishes for his achievement in the comment section below!!!