Yes this feeling is quite similar among every person who share rooms and stay away from their home town. You love spending some alone time and do things that you always wanted to do and feel free. Here are some obvious and insane things that you may relate.
1. Calling your friends home for party.
2. Keep all rooms messy. Who cares.
3. Watch movies or play songs of your kind which your roomie always used to hate.
4. Call off your boy or girl to spend some private time.
5. Use their stuff without hesitation.
6. Leaving the bathroom door wide open and take all your time.
7. Taking a nap. DND mode.
8. Unleash all your lazy habits. There’s no one to judge you.
9. Get bored after all this fun stuff you did and finally wait for your roomie to return.
10. Cleaning your room the night before they arrive and pretend nothing happened.
11. Hug them and say how much you missed them.