Make use of these easy kitchen hacks and do wonders while you start cooking next time. There are so many unexpected facts that you never knew and which will definitely save your time here after.
1. Repeatedly applying onion juice can heal burns that you frequently get during cooking.
2. Coffee grounds can help your plants such as tomatoes grow faster.
3. Never throw away honey when it hardens. instead heat it and melt it. And avoid keeping it in fridge and keep it away from moisture.
4. Pour one tablespoon of flour while you cook potatoes to make it crispy.
5. Keep bananas together and have it till when it gets ready. If you separate them they will get brown faster.
6. A coffee grinder can perfectly grind herbs and spices.
7. If you want to make your food taste good and salt isn’t helping, use lemon juice or vinegar.
8. If you want to make your food less spicy, squeeze half lemon.
9. To make grating cheese easier freeze it for 30 minutes.
10. You can peel a ginger faster using a spoon.
11. Press a hole in your burger so that it cooks evenly.
12. Use rubber band to loosen a tight jar lid.
13. Turn over a coffee mug to sharpen your knife.
14. Add butter and oil equally while you cook. Butter adds taste and oil will prevent butter from burning.
15. Save wine in a ice cube tray and use it later while you cook as it is a great ingredient.